I'm A Chick!

Well, I don't know about you, but all this blogging craziness has just got me bleary-eyed. First I change my template (which I really like), then I get tagged, and now...I'm a chick. Words just cannot express.

I actually dreamed about blogging last night. Is that an indicator that I'm spending way too much time thinking about this? Am I nuts or weird or anything? Have any of you all experienced this phenomena? Drop a comment and let me know. By the way, do check out the Blogging Chicks Blogroll I have installed. Bloghop to your little bloggy content. Ciao ya'll!

Comments

michele said…
Yes, I dream about blogging but I used to dream about conjugating verbs when I took Greek so maybe I'm just weird.

Welcome to the group! Thanks for the plug.
Karmyn R said…
Welcome to the Chicks! Great sidebar!
the lizness said…
welcome to the chicks! I dream about blogging too :)
Malissa said…
welcome from another chick
Christina said…
Hi from another new Blogging Chick! I have had quite a few dreams about blogging - one night I was dreaming that I was fiddling to get a line of code in my template to work. Now THAT startled me...I worried that maybe I was getting into this blogging thing a little TOO much...but then I realized that a lot of us have those from time to time :)

Have a nice day!
Christina
Carol from Texas -
I just started blogging about three weeks ago. Don't laugh but I didn't know what a "blog" was until a friend turned me onto the Christian Women's site. I had to redo my stories several times just to get them to look right. Still don't know how to put sidebars or corner tags on, but I've seen several. After going to sites like this one, I will probably start having dreams of how to improve mine. When do I become a CHICK or does having a site make me one??
Help me - I'm new at this!!
visit my site: Ministry of Mentoring or go to http://yourkingdomcome777.blogspot.com

Popular Posts