Oh Look, A Meme

I stole this from Everday Mommy. Hope you like it.

BERNARD PIVOT
And, now from that insufferable beacon of self consumption, Inside the Actor's Studio, the Bernard Pivot MEME!

What is your favorite word? Scrumptious
What is your least favorite word? Snot
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A starlit sky in the summertime, with the smell of honeysuckle thick in the air.
What turns you off? Children who talk back to their parents and parents who allow it.
What is your favorite curse word? Crap
What sound or noise do you love? My son's laughter.
What sound or noise do you hate? Children cursing (I really don't mean to pick on children...I just hate to hear something so ugly coming out of something so precious)
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Veterinarian or Obstetrician.
What profession would you not like to do? Ditchdigging.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Good job kid.

Comments

Theresa said…
Thanks for visiting my post.....I like yours, gonna put you on my favorites! Okay, tag your it, your letter is "S".......can't wait to see what you write.

Popular Posts