I GOT TAGGED!!!!

I'm in. I've made it. I am here, baby!!! I got tagged! Nevermind that I had to beg like a shameless hussy for it...I got tagged! Thanks to Theresa the YewNorkBabe (what a great name!) we're going to talk about 10 little words friends and neighbors! That's right! It's time to play:

TEN SIGNIFICANT WORDS THAT START WITH THE LETTER "S"

1. Sunshine - love it...gotta have it.
2. Salvadore - one of my favorite Christian groups
3. Shayne - it's my name, it was a pain, when i was a kid so...don't wear it out!
4. Scrumptious - See post below.
5. Snickers - my favorite candy bar
6. She-Bop - a song I used to love to sing when I was a kid. I recently found out what it really meant though and I was ...
7. SHOCKED - That's right. I had no idea that she-bopping is...well...what it is.
8. Sing - that's what I love to do
9. Smalls - the name of a character in one of my favorite movies The Sandlot. "You're killin' me Smalls!" Favorite quote from aforementioned movie.
10. Sally Sells Sea Shells By the Seashore - I'm not sure if that qualifies or not, but I got in trouble for saying it one time. My brother and I were having a contest to see who could say it the fastest. Well, you try it and see what comes out! I couldn't sit down for dinner that night I'll just tell you!

Well...that's it. That's my super scrumdiddlyumptious "S" word list. Betcha thought I was gonna say a wirty dord dincha? If you wanna be tagged let me know. I'll think up a letter for you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great job Shayne, I love it. And thanks for the compliments. I just started blogging 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it. It's so nice to be able to read what's going on in other women's lives and share what's going on with yours. This has been such a wonderful learning experience. And I feel like I've made new friends.
Theresa said…
Sorry, it's Theresa, I didn't realize I hadn't put my name in the above ....uuuuuggggghhhhh, now I have to figure out that messed up letter code, does anyone else have problems with those?

Popular Posts