If You Don't Wanna Know Don't Ask (Nuggets Of Truth And Wisdom From Teen-Agers)

1. 30 is the new 'old.'

As in, "ready for the Hoveround" old.

Notable quote: "I'll settle down when I'm old, you know, like, when I'm 30." - DramaQueen (who is doomed to die at the tender age of 15 from smartaleckitis.)

2. Education is a complete and total waste of time.

Notable quote: "I'm going into the Marines, Mom. Why on earth do I need stuff like Algebra or English???" - Fuddman 13. Hubs then looks at me and says "I told you I wanted to sleep on my side of the bed that night but noooooo....somebody felt a little frisky."

Oh.

Well..I think that's enough for this week.

(Somebody please pray for me or kill me. One of the two.)

Comments

Shalee said…
Since I don't own a gun, I'll just pray for you instead. Oh I can tell that my days of eyerolling are just ahead...

Popular Posts