Finally! It Came!

My sponsor package for Ivan finally came in the mail yesterday. I am so excited. After ripping open the envelope, my kids and I plopped ourselves down on the living room floor so we could inspect every shred of information about him.

First, I must say, Ivan (and I'm quite positive about this) is the most beautiful boy in the bunch. His eyes are so big and beautiful (have I mentioned that he's beautiful?) and so full of inquisitiveness. I wish I had a huge spendable amount of money so I could fly over to hug him and tell him he is so very loved.

For now I'll just pray for the God who loves him more than I can think or imagine to wrap His arms around my sweet boy and keep him safe.

Hey...as a sidenote...I just want to let ya'll know that being the weirdo that I am, I do check my sitemeter. So I know that at least 4 people read this blog every once in a while. Doesn't sound like a whole lot, but that could be 4 more children being sponsored and prayed for. If you'd like to sponsor a child through Compassion International...please check out the nifty button in my sidebar. If you'd like to know more about my decision to sponsor a child, go here.

Comments

Popular Posts