Rrrrrico Suave

The other night, my husband and I had the privilege of driving home 3 teenage girls. They had all just been to a Crew meeting with SRT, and were in the back seat whispering and giggling as teen-aged girls have a tendency to do. My ever-so-suave son was also in the back seat, squished over in the corner as far as he could go. (We can't afford a mini-van, so we just tend to break every safety law there is by packin'em in like a can of sardines)

Now, my son is twelve and on the cusp of puberty. He still has a few things to learn. Witness his idea of stimulating conversation.

"Hey, gas prices are $1.98!"

The dude's a lady killer, what can I say?

Comments

Shalee said…
I don't know about anyone else, but he would have my attention at gas under $2...
I'd have to say that I'd be impressed, but then again, I'm not even close to being a teenage girl anymore. lol!
achildoftheking said…
LOL

I wish my gas prices were under $2/gal.

Your son sounds cute. He'll be a real ladies man.
Shalee said…
Ummm, Shayne? Email me again would you? I can't find your email addy anywhere. Waaaah!

Thanks!
Shalee said…
Oh, man! God's all into making me a liar... I just found it. Never mind!

Popular Posts