Amazing Love

Yesterday at church something miraculous happened. It's almost too surreal and delicate and tender to write about. I'm tempted not to share it just yet because I want to savor it a little more. But...being the blabbermouth that I am, keeping information to myself is not my forte.

For the past month or so my parents have been coming to church with me. Yesterday, the Lord spoke very specifically to both of them and they both re-dedicated their lives to Jesus. I cannot paint the picture for you because words simply will not do it justice. I wish those of you who have been praying could have been there to witness it, but know that the Lord did hear and honor your prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To my Lord God,

You are beyond words. Your love cannot be explained or contained. I will spend eternity adoring You. All my love to You Jesus.

Comments

Shalee said…
Praise God indeed! How wonderful that the Lord was still whispering in their hearts and that they were willing to hear Him.

What a day of celebration, not only for you Shayne, but for our whole family!
Anonymous said…
that is soooo cool! i'm still praying for mine!

blessings,
claire

Popular Posts