Long time no blog!

Hey ya'll. Sorry it's been so long...lots of stuff happening. My life has just gone sort of topsy turvy, and well....that just doesn't set to well with moi.

Anyhoo, I've a question for you. Why is it that we are never satisfied with God's approval of us? Why are we constantly worried about what other people think of us instead?

Anyone have an answer for me? I'd love to hear your opinions. By the way, for all of you kind souls who have stopped by my humble abode and left your comments, I appreciate you! It's nice to know that there are others out there who may not necessarily agree with your tactics but still understand what you're going through.

During my silent time I have been trolling a few blogs and I've been following along the adventures of Lovebug and Everyday Mommy. Good stuff! If you haven't had the chance to, stop by her place. I promise you, your time will not be wasted.

Comments

Monica said…
Found you via YewNorkBabe. Suspect we may have some common ground. Gotta check you out some more but in the meanwhile, I just bookmarked you so I can see what ya got to say!

And yes, I do like your airy feel here. I haven't been bloggin' that long - writing forever, blogging 1 week - so I've got to learn how to spice up my baby blog too!

Popular Posts